Bernard Cho Ming Cheng (PhD in Sustainability, M.Sc. in Applied Energy )
- Over 11 years experience in Strategic Sustainability Consulting to Top Management and Internal Sustainability Training for Employees, carried out Internal Sustainability Audits and designed Policies
- Environmental Expertise: Initiated sustainability projects for Energy Saving, Water Quality and improving Operation Efficiency, Carbon Audit, Waste Water Treatment Improvement, Chemical Depot Safety Improvements
- TQM and ISO 9001: Set up Quality Management Teams, conducted in-house Trainings, internal Quality Audits and prepared Certification Processes
- Sustainability Reporting (GRI G4 and ESG): Prepared Sustainability Reports for listed and private companies.
- Working Experience in various Industries, such as telecommunication, hospitality, electronics manufacturing, engineering consulting and NGO
- Qualifications: PhD in Quantifying Sustainability, MBA, MSc in Energy Engineering, BSc in Energy Studies, Co-op Diploma in Computer Systems.
- Training received: GRI G4 Certified Training, LEED Green Associate, Greenhouse Gas Accounting and Verification, ISO 26000:2000 Corporate Sustainability, ISO 19011 EMS and Quality Management System Auditor, ISO 9000 Lead Assessor, AA1000 Auditing.