Miss Sarah Obser (B.Sc. in Clothing Technology, M.Sc. in Textile Management)
- Holds an apprenticeship as custom tailor, a Bachelor Degree in Clothing Technology (Berlin University of Applied Sciences) as well as a Master's degree in Textile Management (Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences).
- Well familiar with the processes along the textile and garment value chain as well as the critical points to improve sustainability
- Sound experience in productivity enhancement, quality control and implementation of sewing skills trainings for operators
- Master’s thesis on supply chain traceability with the German Development Cooperation GIZ and Consulting Service International in Bangladesh.
- Working experience in factories and sourcing offices in Indonesia, Bangladesh, China, Thailand, Cambodia.
- GRI G4 Certified Trainer, experienced in sustainability reporting