Mr. Ozan Oezdemir (Master’s in Economics)
- Studied in Germany, USA, Switzerland and China and holds a Master's degree in Economics.
- Fluent in German, English, Turkish and Mandarin, intercultural and communication skills are also among his core competencies.
- Advanced intercultural and communication skills
- Prior to founding suPPPort in Hong Kong in 2014, he has worked for a Chinese fashion company in Beijing, TUV Rheinland, a German provider of technical, safety and certification services, in Hong Kong as well as a General Manager of a sustainability consultancy in Hong Kong and Bangladesh.
- Expert in designing sustainability projects, knowledge of development partners and funding programs and vast international network.
- GRI G4 Certified Trainer
Bernard Cho Ming Cheng (PhD in Sustainability, M.Sc. in Energy Engineering )
- Over 11 years experience in Strategic Sustainability Consulting to Top Management in International and Listed Companies
- Environmental Expertise: Initiated sustainability projects for Energy Saving, Water Quality and improving Operation Efficiency, Carbon Audit, Waste Water Treatment Improvement, Chemical Depot Safety Improvements
- TQM and ISO 9001: Set up Quality Management Teams, conducted in-house Trainings, internal Quality Audits and prepared Certification Processes
- Sustainability Reporting (GRI G4 and ESG): Prepared Sustainability Reports for listed and private companies.
- Sustainability Training (Certified GRI Standards Training, ESG) to the public and in-house), carried out Internal Sustainability Audits, developed projects to improve ESG performance
- Working Experience in various Industries, such as telecommunication, hospitality, electronics manufacturing, engineering consulting and NGO
- Qualifications: PhD in Quantifying Sustainability, MBA, MSc in Energy Engineering, BSc in Energy Studies
- Training received: GRI G4 Certified Training, LEED Green Associate, Greenhouse Gas Accounting and Verification, ISO 26000:2000 Corporate Sustainability, ISO 19011 EMS and Quality Management System Auditor, ISO 9000 Lead Assessor, AA1000 Auditing.
Miss Sarah Obser (M.Sc. in Textile Management, B.Sc. in Clothing Technology)
- Holds an apprenticeship as custom tailor, a Bachelor Degree in Clothing Technology & a Master's degree in Textile Management.
- Well familiar with the processes along the textile and garment value chain as well as the critical points to improve sustainability
- Sound experience in productivity enhancement, quality control and implementation of sewing skills trainings for operators
- Working experience in factories and sourcing offices in Indonesia, Bangladesh, China, Thailand, Cambodia.
- GRI G4 Certified Trainer, experienced in sustainability reporting
- Certified in conducting Six Sigma Green Belt Projects
- Master’s thesis on supply chain traceability with the German Development Cooperation GIZ and Consulting Service International in Bangladesh.
Mr. Hans Buehr (Industry Expert)
- 30 Years of global experience in textile / apparel industry specialized in purchasing & manufacturing
- In-depth Knowledge in Material Design and Development, Implementation of ERP Systems, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain Management., Factory Set-up etc.
- Passion for Sustainability, founding of an Eco Committee in the desire to change into a sustainable operating model, currently advising a number of companies in this field
- Key Note speaker at international conferences on topics of sustainable materials and supply chains
- Pro Bono lecturer at universities and charitable organizations
Miss Marina Chahboune (B.Sc. in Fashion Design, M.Sc. in Sustainability in Fashion)
- Known expert in the field of sustainable textile production, supervising projects in the field of fiber & fabric development, garment finishing, sustainable innovations and the implementation of closed loop concepts
- Special focus and expertise in denim and jeans production; deep knowledge in Circular economy principles
- Project management, realization and coordination of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Projects, supervision of production and workers training
- Intercultural understanding and wide, trusted network through working experiences along the whole supply chain within Europe, Asia and Africa
- Lecturer in universities and speaker in international conferences
- M.A. in Sustainability in Fashion (focus textile production), B.A. in Fashion Design (focus sustainable design strategies), additionally holding an apprenticeship as custom tailor and pattern maker
- For the past 4 years Senior Project Manager Sustainability for the global market leader brand in eco-fashion
Ines Guentner (Diplom Fashion Design)
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design from the well-known Fashion Design Institut e.V.
- Head of the Modern Ethnic Design Centre in Cambodia
- Self-employed Fashion Designer
- Experience in identifying international trends, developing collections, implementing foto-shootings, fashion shows, tailor, manufacturing, marketing and sales
Md. Abdul Mottaleb
Social Compliance Expert
- 17 years’ experience in Social compliance, OHS, Environment, Organic Cotton Manufacturing Industries (GOTS/ OCS certification) & consumer product inspection of textiles and leathers goods.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and reporting skills.
- Proven capacity to supervise and coordinate administrative and technical aspects of consultancy work
- Profound experience in standards in Bangladesh leather factories
- Working experience with senior officials within government /nongovernment organizations.
- Vast experience on management system auditing in Asia, Africa and Middle East
- Accredited Lead Auditor of SA 8000:2014, ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 13485 & OSHAS 18001, GOTS/OCS etc.
- Conducted more than 1200 audits in different standards and taught 200+ professionals on auditing principles